Dr. Madan Mohan Reddy
MBBS, FRCS – General Surgery, MS – Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, 27 Years Experience
Email : [email protected]
- Medical School & Fellowships
- MBBS – Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati, 1987
- MS – Orthopaedics – Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati, 1996
- MD – France
- Fellowship – Royal College of Surgeons, University of Sheffield, UK, 1992
- Fellowship – Arthroscopic and Sports Surgery – National University Hospital, Singapore
- General Medical Council, London, UK.
- Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- Indian Medical Council
- American Orthopaedic Association
- Present Appointment Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai – From Jan. 2000
- Previous Appointments Registrar in orthopaedics at Princes Royal Hospital, Telford, U.K., 1998 Aug to 1999 Aug.
- Registrar in orthpaedics at Northern General Hospital, Sheffield , U.K., 1998 Feb. – 1998 Aug.
- Registrar in orthopaedics at Bishop Auckland General Hospital, Bishop Auckland, U.K., 1997 Feb. -1998 Jan.
- Registrar in orthopaedics at St Antoine Hospital, Paris, France, 1995 Nov. – 1996 Oct
- Recent Updations AO Principles of Operative Fracture Treatment- Advanced Course, Davos, Switzerland.
- Latest Advances in Intramedullary Nailing, Chennai, 2002.
- Delta Course for knee replacement, Napean Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
- Knee & shoulder arthroscopy course, Milan, Italy.
- Fellow in Arthroscopic and Sports Surgery, National University Hospital, Singapore, May 2005 to June 2005.
- AO Principles Of Operative Fracture Treatment – Table Instructor, Chennai, India, July 2005.
- Total Knee Computer Aided Surgery for Surgeons, Hamburg, Germany. AO Basic case June-2008 Bangalore-Faculty.
- TLS(Advanced Trauvna Life Support)cmuf.1999-UK.
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded Gold Medal MS (Ortho) The Best Citizens of India Award – 2002
- Awarded most promising orthopedic surgeon . chennai – 2016