Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Bangalore Doctors List
Narayana Health, one of India’s largest and World’s most economical healthcare service providers is set to emerge as a global industry model for itsability to reconcile quality, affordability, scale, transparency, credibility and sustainable profitability. Equipped with all super-specialty and tertiarycare facilities that the medical world has to offer, it is now a one-stop destination for any healthcare requirement a common man needs. It may be notedthat the affluent come here for the world’s best healthcare and the poor come here for the focused attention they can get from a private hospital. No oneis refused treatment due to lack of funds. From a humble beginning of a 300 beds hospital in 2001, Narayana Health has grown to a 6000 beds healthcareconglomerate in 2013 with 17 hospitals present in 13 locations within the country. The group has already established its presence in Bangalore, Kolkata,Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Raipur, Jamshedpur, Guwahati, Mysore, Dharwad, Kolar, Shimoga and Davangere.
With 120 major surgeries performed everyday and 80,000 OPD patients attended per month, Narayana Health offers super-specialty tertiary care facilitiesacross areas of specialization including cardiac surgery, cardiology, gastroenterology, vascular, endovascular services, nephrology, urology, neurology,neurosurgery, paediatrics, obstetrics & gynaecology, psychiatry, diabetes, endocrinology, cosmetic surgery and rehabilitation, solid organ transplantsfor kidney, liver, heart and bone marrow transplant as well as general medicine. We also have oncology services for most types of cancer including head,neck, breast, cervical, lungs and gastro intestinal.
Famous for its cost-cutting approach in many ingenious ways, NH has been ranked 36th among “WORLD’S 50 MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANIES” by Fast Companies in2012. We have also been a proud recipient of Frost & Sullivan India Healthcare Excellence Awards 2012 in the category Healthcare Service ProviderCompany of the Year and FICCI Health Care Excellence Award 2012 for “Addressing Industry Issues”.
In India, where accessibility to good healthcare facility still depends on one’s economic status Dr Devi Shetty decided to bring about a revolution in thehealth sector. The journey from 6000 to 30,000 beds has just begun.
Narayana Multispeciality Hospital at a Glance:
- 2 JCI accredited Hospitals
- 4 NABH accredited Hospitals
- 1302 full-time doctors – 11,359 person-years of experience
- Assembly line approach of nurturing expertise
- Exposure to large volumes of cases
- Minutely detailed protocols
- Thrombosis Research Institute, Bangalore – working towards early detection of coronary artery disease
- Mazumdar Shaw Cancer Centre – One of India’s largest Comprehensive Cancer Centre with advanced therapeutics
- One of India’s largest Dialysis unit
- One of the largest heart hospital in the world with 80 beds dedicated to post operative paediatric cardiac ICU in Bangalore
- Performed the largest number of paediatric cardiac surgeries in the world
- India’s largest Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- One of the largest telemedicine networks in the world
- Recognised centre for Organ Transplants – Kidney, Liver and Heart transplants
Awards & Accolades:
- Received “India Shining Star CSR Award” for the CSR work NH Hospitals has done in the health sector
- Recipient of Frost & Sullivan India Healthcare Excellence Awards 2012 – Healthcare Service Provider Company of the Year
- Ranked 36th among World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company in 2012