Dr. Krishan Chugh
MBBS, MD – Pediatrics
Director & HOD – Pediatrics
Pediatrician- 36 Years of Experience
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Krishan Chugh is one of Asia’s finest Paediatricians. He is one of the first Indian Paediatricians to start working actively in the field of Paediatric Pulmonology and Allergy. He has an extensive experience in Paediatric and Neonatal Bronchoscopy. He has been a PALS Instructor and Director of many PALS courses. He has a rich experience of almost 30 years to his credit and has conducted several workshops[COMA] conferences and CMEs on Paediatric Asthma and Pulmonology. He is a Pediatric Intensivist trained in USA. Most complicated critically ill children, including post transplant patients, have been treated by him. He is the Founder Chairman of the Chapter of Pediatric Intensive Care of “Indian Academy of Pediatrics” . He has been training Pediatricians of India since 1994 and is currently the Vice Chancellor of “College of Pediatric Critical Care.
- MD – Pediatrics
- Chairman of Pulmonology Chapter of Indian Academy of Pediatrics ( IAP)
- Founder Chairman/Convener of Critical Care Chapter of Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
- Executive Member and Vice President, Delhi Branch of Indian of Society of Critical care Medicine (ISCCM)
- President, ISCCM, Delhi Branch
- Chairman ,Paediatric Section ISCCM
- Executive member ,Indian college of Critical Care Medicine.
- President , Indian Academy of Paediatrics , Delhi Branch
- Executive Member ,Central IAP
- Training – Pediatric Intensive Care – USA
- Pediatrics, Director & HOD- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon , currently working
- Pediatrics, Director & HOD- CrediHealth Video
- Vaccine Preventable Respiratory illnesses.
- Pollution related Respiratory Effects.
Awards and Honours
- Chancellor, College of Paediatric Critical Care.
- Dean, Indian College of Paediatrics.
- Numerous national and international publications and presentations to his credit.