Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 400 plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India. Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
Designed as one of the most advanced in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. Artemis has put modern technology in the hands of renowned from across the country and abroad to set new standards in healthcare. The medical practices and procedures followed in the hospital are research oriented and benchmarked against the best in the world. Top-notch services, in a warm, open centric environment, clubbed with affordability, has made us one of the most revered hospitals in the country.
Artemis Health Institute, established in 2007, is a healthcare venture launched by the promoters of the Apollo Tyres Group. Artemis is the first Hospital in Gurgaon to be accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) (in 2013). It is the first hospital in Haryana to get NABH accreditation within 3 years of start up.
Vision, Mission & Core Values
To create an Integrated World Class Healthcare System, Fostering, Protecting, Sustaining and Restoring Health through Best in Class Medical Practices and Cutting Edge Technology developed through in depth Research carried out by the World’s Best Scientific Minds.
The corporate value system at Artemis is founded on three pillars – Service, Compassion and Integrity.
- Care for customer
- Respect for Associates
- Excellence through Teamwork
- Always Learning
- Trust Mutually
- Ethical Practices
- Deliver world class patient care services
- Excel in the delivery of specialized medical care supported by comprehensive research and education
- Be the preferred choice for the world ‘ s leading medical professionals and scientific minds
- Develop, apply, evaluate and share new technology
- Be an active partner in local community initiatives and contribute to its well-being and development
Medical Technology at Artemis
Artemis Hospital has been a long-time pioneer in – and a steadfast champion of – health care systems that are nothing short of world class. To make that happen, it has been the endeavour of the Artemis Hospital to put in place an integrated and comprehensive health care system. Indeed, Artemis has successfully laid an infrastructure foundation that is supported by leading-edge medical technologies. The hospital has also deployed highly advanced infrastructure and equipment in domains and departments like prognostic, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
Artemis Hospital was established in July 2007 by Apollo Tyres Ltd, one of the leading tyre manufacturers in India. Spread across 9 acres, Artemis is a 380 bed; state-of-the-art, super-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon.
Artemis is the first hospital in Gurgaon to be accredited by JCI and NABH.
Designed as one of the most advanced in India, Artemis provides an in-depth expertise in the sphere of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. Artemis aims to provide excellent medical care in a compassionate environment and a practice dedicated to pioneering research, empowering the health care professionals and the diverse communities we serve. The clinical procedures followed in the hospital are technologically advanced and supervised by distinguished doctors of international repute. Our endeavor to deliver standard-setting medical care is lead by the needs of the patient; our exceptional medical facilities and unmatched responsiveness has made us one of the most admired hospitals in the country.
Artemis has 300 full time doctors, 11 centres of excellence and 40 specialities. We have a 50 bed super-speciality hospital in Dwarka, New Delhi, high end clinics in DLF Club5 (Gurgaon), Anand Niketan (New Delhi) and Rewari (Haryana).
Exclusive Services for International Patients:
- Tele-consults and Pre Departure Evaluation
- Facilitate Travel arrangements (through a partner such as Cox and Kings, Thomas Cook or Kuoni)
- Visa Services
- Hotel Booking (Budget, Deluxe and Luxury Hotels)
- Pickup and drop at the International Airport in New Delhi
- Bedside admission in the Hospital
Post Admission Services
- Highest quality patient care
- Centrally air-conditioned hospital
- Choice of rooms from private to luxury suites
- Choice of International cuisines
- Interpreters in select languages (Arabic, French, Spanish)
- Mobile Phones for easy access and communication
- Wi Fi enabled suites
- Travel Desk within the hospital
- Book Shop/Gift Shop/Money Exchange
- Personal relationship executive 24×7
- Patient’s progress available online for relatives and friends
- Send messages and greetings
Post Discharge Services
- Post Discharge travel arrangements through a travel partner
- Post discharge stay in Delhi in a choice of hotels
- Sightseeing in Delhi
- Travel and stay in the Himalayas or any other tourist location in India
- Travel back home facilitated
- Tele-consultation with the treating doctor