Dr. Shashank R Joshi
MBBS, MD, DM (Endocrinology)
Diabetes Specialist- 26 Years of Experience
Dr. Shashank Joshi is a highly qualified and renowned Diabetologist practicing at Lilavati Hospital & Research Center, Mumbai. A Gold Medalist in MBBS, MD, and DM examinations, Dr. Joshi also holds the titles of being a Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology, American College of Physicians (USA), and Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (Glasgow). He also has a Diploma in Growth from Sweden. Apart from Lilavati Hospital, he has been associated with several other reputed organizations such as Bhatia Hospitals, Shushrusha Hospital, and Joshi Clinic. He is also a Faculty at the Department of Endocrinology at Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, and a Visiting Faculty at various national and international institutions. He has authored over 400 research publications and is the Hon. Emeritus Editor of Journal of the Association of Physicians of India and other medical journals.
- MD – Grant Medical College
- DM (Endocrinology) – Grant Medical College
- FACP – Grant Medical College
- President – Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India)
- President – All India Association of Advancing Research in Obesity
- Vice President – Association of Physicians of India
- Endocrinology, Endocrinologist- Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre , currently working
- Endocrinology, Endocrinologist- Bhatia Hospital, Mumbai , currently working
Awards and Achievements
- Topped in all years of MBBS, MD, and DM with Gold Medals.