Dr. Naresh Jain
MBBS, MD – Dermatology and Venereology, Fellowship – Dermatology & Aesthetic Medicine
Consultant – Dermatology
Dermatologist- 14 Years of Experience
Dr. Naresh Jain is a postgraduate (MD) in Dermatology and Venereology from PGI Chandigarh and a senior resident from AIIMS New Delhi is a well experienced professional in the field of Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine. He has a rare distinction of working with two premier institutes of India: PGI Chandigarh and AIIMS New Delhi. While working at both these institutes he taught medical students and gained vast experience in Clinical Dermatology Dermatosurgery Aesthetic Medicine and Sexually transmitted diseases. He also does lot of work in Dermatosurgery Vitiligo Surgery Mole/Nevus Excision Nail Surgery) Lasers and Aesthtic Medicine (Lasers Botox and Fillers).
- Medical School & Fellowships
- MBBS – Government Medical College, Nagpur
- MD – Dermatology and Venereology – PGI Chandigarh
- Fellowship – Dermatology & Aesthetic Medicine – —-
- Member – International Society of Dermatology, USA
- Member – Cosmetic Society of India
- Member – Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists
- He worked as a Senior resident and Junior resident at best tertiary care hospitals of India. AIIMS, New Delhi in Department of Dermatology and Venereology (2009-2012) and PGI, Chandigarh in Department of Dermatology Venereology and Leprology (2006-2009).
- Pediatric Dermatology, Vitiligo, Management of resistant Acne and Pigmentation & Sexually transmitted diseases
- Lasers for acne scars & Permanent hair reduction, Botox & fillers
- Vitiligo Surgery & Nail Surgery,
Awards and Honours
- Fellowship in Dermatology & Aesthetic Medicine, National Skin Centre, Singapore in 2012.
- He is the first awardee of Cosmetic society of India (CSI) scholarship to present paper at world congress of Dermatology 2011 held in Seoul, South Korea.
- Also an awardee of scholarship to attend and present a paper at International Summer Academy 2011 in Munich, Germany.