Dr. Rashmi Pyasi
MBBS, MS – Surgery, Fellowship
Additional Director – Minimal Access, Bariatric & GI Surgery
General Surgeon, Surgical Gastroenterologist, Bariatric Surgeon- 23Years of Experience
Dr. Rashmi Pyasi, with more than 15 years of experience in Laparoscopic & General Surgeon doing all types of laparoscopic & General surgical operations, Specialises in treatment of Female Surgical disorders. Trained in laparoscopy at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Mumbai. Before coming to FMRI was in Minimal Access Surgery Department at Max Hospital Saket, New Delhi.
One of the very few Surgeons who has the rare distinction of working at some of the countries’ best Hospitals like Max Hospital, Saket, New Delhi; Holy Family Hospital, Bandra, Mumbai; Care Hospital, Visakhapatnam and INHS Asvini at Mumbai. Has done pioneering work in rectal surgery and has the rare distinction of performing over 500 MIPHs.
- MS – Surgery
- Fellowship – Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
- Minimal Access, Bariatric & GI Surgery, Additional Director- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon , currently working
- Laparoscopic, Bariatric & G I Surgery, Senior Consultant- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon , 2012
- Laparoscopic, Bariatric & G I Surgery, Consultant- Max Hospital, Saket, New Delhi , 2009
- Laparoscopic, Bariatric & G I Surgery, Clinical Associate – Holy Family Hospital, Bandra, Mumbai , 2007
- General Surgery, Registrar- CARE Hospital, Visakhapatnam , 2005
- General Surgery, Lt Commander- Indian Navy , 1999
- Bariatric Surgery, Additional Director- CrediHealth Video
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Marine medical society
- Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Single incision Laparoscopic Gall bladder surgery
- Laparoscopic Obesity Surgery.
- Colorectal Surgeries including MIPH
- Female Surgical Disorders
- Rectal Prolapse due to Tubular Villous Adenoma” published in Bombay Hospital Journal in Oct 2008.
- Minimal Access, Bariatric & GI Surgery