Dr. Nilen Shah
MBBS, Diploma – Orthopedics, MS – Orthopaedics
Consultant – Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
Joint Replacement Surgeon, Orthopedist- 24 Years of Experience
Dr. Nilen Shah has achieved critical acclaim for his special approach of operations and has been invited to various conferences in different parts of India and abroad. He is active in research and regularly has papers and presentations in various regional, national and inter-national conferences to his credit. Dr. Shah has worked as a Clinical and Research Knee Fellow at Bristol with 2 eminent Knee Surgeons, Mr. Chris Ackroyd and Mr. John Newman where he gained immense hands-on experience in all aspects of knee surgery. Currently Dr. Shah is a Consultant Orthopaedic and Knee Replacement Surgery at various esteemed Hospitals in Mumbai .
- M.B.B.S. – TNMC – 1986
- Diploma in Orthopaedics – 1990
- M. S. – TNMC, Mumbai University (Gold Medalist) – 1991
- M.Ch. (Orth.) – University of Liverpool, 1996
- Training – ODTS – Royal College of Surgeons, England
- Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, Consultant- Wockhardt Hospital, South Mumbai , currently working
- Orthopaedics, Consultant- Global Hospital, Parel , currently working
- Orthopaedics, Consultant- Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
Awards and Achievements
- Dr. Deepak L Kothari Gold Medal & Dr. MV Sant Prize & 1st Prize in inaugural Indian Hip & Knee Surgeons meeting in 2007 on subvastus technique in Knee Replacement
- Dr. Hiranandani Entrance Prize for the highest marks amongst the new entrants at the Topiwala National Medical College, Bombay.
- Distinctions in the subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry and Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, during the undergraduate medical career.
- Gold Medal in MS – Orthopedics University of Bombay