Dr. Neetu Talwar
MBBS, DCH, DNB – Paediatrics
Senior Consultant – Pediatric Pulmonology
Paediatric Pulmonologist- 20 Years of Experience
Dr. Neetu Talwar is a Paediatric Pulmonologist with more than 6 years of experience in the field of Pediatric Pulmonology. She holds the distinction of giving scientific presentations at national and international conferences and has various publications to her credit.
- Medical School & Fellowships
- MBBS – Seth GS Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai, 1991
- DCH – Seth GS Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai, 1995
- DNB – Paediatrics – Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M Hospital, University of Mumbai, 1997
- F.C.P.S. – Paediatrics – Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M Hospital, University of Mumbai., 1997
- Fellowship – Paediatric Pulmonology – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Member – Indian Academy of Paediatrics
- Member – Paediatric Infectious Disease Chapter
- Member – IAP Intensive Care Chapter
- Member – IAP Respiratory Chapter
- Paediatric Pulmonology, Senior Consultant- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon , currently working
- Paediatrics, Consultant- Kalra Hospital, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi
- Paediatrics, Consultant- Loomba Hospital, Ambala.
- Paediatrics, Consultant- Ramakrishna Nursing Home, Siliguri.
- Paediatrics & Neonatology , Senior Resident- Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
- Flexible Fibreoptic Bronchoscopy.
- Interventional Bronchoscopy
- Childhood Asthma
- Allergic Disorders in children
- Cystic Fibrosis.
- Paediatric Sleep studies.
- Several articles have been published in various national and international journals
- Paediatric Pulmonology