Dr. Gagan Sabharwal
BDS, MDS, Fellowship – Cleft Lip and Palate
Consultant – Dental Sciences
Dentist- 12 Years of Experience
Dr. Gagan Sabharwal did his post graduation in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore followed by Fellowship in cleft lip and palate from German cleft children aid society center in Mumbai and Mangalore ,did his advance training in oral implantology from Tel- aviv, Israel. He has been working as a consultant Maxillofacial surgeon with the Fortis healthcare group since the past many years. He also runs an NGO which provides free surgeries for underprivileged children with facial deformities.
- BDS – Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad, 2003
- MDS – Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, 2008
- Fellowship in Cleft Lip & Palate – German cleft children aid society centre, 2007
- Consultant maxillofacial surgeon 2008 till date – Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, New Delhi.
- Consultant maxillofacial surgeon June 2013 till date –FMRI, Gurgaon, he has been Instrumental in setting up the comprehensive cleft care center at FMRI in February 2015)
- Consultant surgeon Fortis Noida – October 2008 till June 2010. (Dental surgery Unit)
- Director Dental surgery – Umkal Hospital, Gurgaon September 2012 to November 2013.
- Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India
- American Dental Association
- Indian Society of Cleft Lip Palate & Craniofacial Anomalies
- Indian Dental Association
- Academy of Oral Implantology (AOI)
- Indian Society of Oral Implantologists (ISOI)
- Asian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (Asian AOMS)
- Dental Sciences