Dr. Bijendra Kumar Sinha
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, FIAGES
Consultant – General Surgery
General Surgeon- 8 Years of Experience
Dr Bijendra Kumar Sinha is a highly skilled laparoscopic and GI surgeon with an extensive experience in advanced laparoscopic GI Surgery. He has done more than 7000 laparoscopic surgeries including lap hernia surgeries, lap GI surgeries and lap solid organ surgeries. Academically active Dr Bijendra has earned multiple laparoscopic surgical training in various prestigious institutions of India. Got hands on training of MIPH for piles surgery and STARR procedure for partial prolapse and obstructive defecation syndrome by DR ANTONIO LONGO inventor of procedure. Trained in metabolic and bariatric surgery.
- Senior Consultant in FMRI Gurgaon from May 2017 to till date.
- Senior Consultant in Max Hospital Greater Noida and Noida from Dec 2015 to May 2017.
- Consultant in Neotia Hospital, Siliguri from May 2011 to Dec 2015.
- Consultant b Memorial Hospital, Darbhanga from 2010 to 2011.
- Consultant and JC in Indraprastha Apollo hospital, New Delhi from 2008 to 2011.
- Registrar in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi from 2005 to 2008.
- Member of Iages (Indian Association of Gastrointestinal endo Surgeons).
- Member of Pioneer Circle of Surgeons Delhi.
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Bariatric And Metabolic Surgery.
- Laparoscopic Hepato Billiary Surgery.
- Laparoscopic Gi Malignancy.
- Laparoscopic Solid Organ Like Spleen And Kidney Surgery.
- Laparoscopic Advanced Hernia Surgery.
- Miph For Piles And Starr Procedure.
Awards and Honours
- Max Gem Award For Medical Excellence.
- Appreciation Letter From Indraprastha Apollo Hospital For Medical Excellence
- New Innovation And Invention In Endoscopic Surgery, Surgical Endoscopy 2007.
- Endoscopic Breast Surgery For Benign Lump, Surgical Endoscopy 2010.
- Tep B/L Varicocelectomy Jan 2010, Surgical Endoscopy.
- Lap Cholecystectomy Without Energy Source, Surgical Endoscopy 2010.