Dr. Barani R
MBBS, MS, DNB – Orthopaedics
Consultant – Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Spine Surgeon
9 Years of Experience
- Medical School & Fellowships
- DNB – Orthopaedics – –
- Fellowship – Spine – Korean University Medical Centre, Seoul, South Korea
- Fellowship – Spine – Centre Hospitalier Universitaire (CHU) de Bordeaux, France
- Fellowship – Nishitaga Hospital, Sendai, Japan
- Member – National Academy Of Medical Sciences
- Member – Royal college of Physicians, Edinburgh, UK
- Life Member – Indian Association of Spine Surgeon of India
- Life Member – Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Life Member – Tamil Nadu Orthopaedic Association
- Associate professor of orthopaedics and spine consultant – Chettinad hospital and research institute, chennai (2013-2017).
- Post doctoral fellowship in spine surgery (2008-2010)- Christian medical college ,vellore, INDIA.
- International group for advancement of spine surgery (IGASS) travelling fellowship(2010) – CHU, Bordeux, FRANCE .
- Fellowship in spine surgery (2012) – Guro hospital( scoliosis research centre ) , Korean university medical centre , seoul , south korea.
- Prof. Kokobun Fellowship in geriatric spine surgery (2016)- Nishitaga hospital, sendai, Japan.
- Spine Surgery
Orthopedics, Consultant- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Lane