Dr. Alok Banka is an ENT specialist at Columbia Hospital, Whitefield and running an ENT and Gynaec clinic as well in Whitefield. He is also associated with Narayana Hospital, Apollo Clinic and Jeevika Hospital, Bangalore as a Consultant. He gives expert advice and treatment for all ENT problems and is active in providing information about solutions regarding common ENT issues. Dr. Banka has done specialization in Micro-Ear surgeries, and Endoscopic Sinus surgeries as well as Cosmetic Nasal and Microlaryngeal Surgeries. After completing his MS in ENT from one of the most reputed colleges in India (IPGMER, Kolkata), Dr. Alok refined his knowledge and surgical skills by working as a Senior Resident in Delhi for 3 yrs in both government and corporate hospitals like St. Stephen’s Hospital, Baba Sahib Ambedkar Hospital as well as UCMS & GTB Hospital.
- MBBS – University of Burdwan, Kolkata, 2003
- MS – Otorhinolaryngology – The West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata, 2007
- ENT, Consultant- Manipal Hospital, Whitefield , currently working
- ENT, Visiting Consultant- Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital, Whitefield , currently working
- ENT, Consultant- Columbia Asia Hospital, Whitefield