Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon Hospital Doctors List
Fortis Memorial Research Institute is a multi-super speciality, quaternary care hospital with an enviable faculty, reputed clinicians, including super- sub- specialities and speciality nurses, supported by cutting – edge technology. A premium referral hospital, it endeavours to be the ‘Mecca Health Care’ for Asia Pacific and beyond. Set on spacious 11- acre campus with 1000 beds, this ‘Next Generation Hospital’ is built on the foundation of ‘Trust’ and rests on four strong pillars.
To be the ultimate healthcare destination – “Mecca of Medicine”
To provide quaternary care to the community in a compassionate, dignified, and a distinctive manner.
QUALITY OF CARE
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon is committed to treat patients and their caregivers with compassion, integrity, teamwork and honesty. We endeavour to achieve high standards of medical care through ethical and effective quality improvement system. We strive to continuously improve and sustain clinical outcomes, patient safety & patient satisfaction.
- To practice patient centric approach
- To ensure safety of patients, employees and other service providers.
- To monitor, measure, assess and improve our performance to achieve service and clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- To provide a platform for continuous learning at all levels of the organization.
- To empower and involve all employees in continuous quality improvement
- Clinical Nutrition
- Cosmetic, Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery
- Critical Care Medicine
- Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders
- Gastroenterology, GI Surgery, and Hepatology
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
- Minimal Access Centre of Excellence
- Mental Health and Behaviour Sciences
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Organ Transplant Programme
- Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
- Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat)
- Paediatric Medicine and Surgery
- Pain Medicine
- Preventive Health
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiology (inclusive of invasive radiology)
- Robotic Surgery Programme
- Sports Medicine
- Stem Cell Programme
- Transfusion Medicine
- Trauma and Emergency medicine