Dr. Viveka Kumar is a Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in Delhi India and Senior Director of the Cath Lab at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket, New Delhi.
He completed his MBBS and MD (Medicine) from IMS (BHU), Varanasi and later obtained the DM (Cardiology) postdoc, superspeciality degree through GSVM Medical College, Kanpur.
- MBBS, MD – Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- DM(Cardiology) – LPS institute of Cardiology, Kanpur
- Trained Uk Following which he joined Max Heart & Vascular Institute, Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket, New Delhi.
- Member – Indian Heart Journal
Awards And Achivements
- Done More than 10000 angioplasties and 5000 balloon valvotomies
- Chikista ratna award, DMA
- Vidya Ratana award, Kanpur University (2010)
- On Editorial Board of Indian Heart Journal
- Principal Investigator and sub investigator of more than 14 international trials
- Visiting professor to many medical colleges like B.H.U institute Varansi, L.P.S institute Kanpur and DMC Ludhiana ETC.