Dr. Vikram Kumar is a Consultant – Paediatrics currently practicing at Jaypee Hospital in Sector 128, Noida and Healing Touch in Sector 137, Noida. He completed MBBS from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak in 2000 and MD – Pediatrics from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2006. Dr. Vikram Kumar was trained in Biostatistics From Harvard University and worked as a Senior Research Officer in various international projects.
- MD (Pediatrics) – All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Health in Numbers:Quantitative Methods in Clinical &Public Health Research Harvard School Of Public Health, Harvard Medical School, HavardUniversity, USA
- MBBS – Pt. BDS PGIMS , Rohtak
- Associate Consultant,Department of Pediatrics, Fortis Memorial Research Institute,Gurgaon, India
- Attending Consultant,Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Liver Transplantation, Medanta, The Medicity, Gurgaon, India
- Consultant,Phase 3 Trial Of Rota Virus Vaccine, Society For Applied Studies, New Delhi, India
- Senior Research Officer, All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- Senior Resident, All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- CAPGAN – Commonwealth Association of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- ISPGHAN- Indian Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- ESGEN- European Association for Gastroenterology, Endoscopy & Nutrition
- Celiac Society for Delhi.