Dr. Sumeet Sethi
MBBS, DNB – Internal Medicine, DM – Cardiology
Sr. Consultant – Interventional Cardiology
Cardiologist- 20 Years of Experience
Dr. Sumeet Sethi is a Senior Consultant at the department of Interventional Cardiology in Max Hospital. He is a reputed doctor with over 13 years of experience in his field. Dr. Sethi has published articles in many national and international journals. His main areas of interests are transradial interventions, Acute MI interventions, and technically challenging complex angioplasties.
- MBBS – Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, 1991
- DNB – General Medicine – Army Hospital Research and Referral (R&R), New Delhi, 1999
- DM – Cardiology – L.P.S Institute of Cardiology, G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur, 2005
- 1997 – 1999 Senior Research Fellowship at Indian Council of Medical Research
- 1999 – 2002 Senior Resident at Department of Cardiology, Safdarjung Hospital
- 2003 – 2005 Senior Resident , DM at Institute Of Cardiology, Medical College Kanpur
- 2005 – 2015 Senior Consultant Cardiology at Max Super Speciality Hospital
- Asia-Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology.
- Cardiological Society of India (National / Delhi Branch).
- Association of Physicians of India (API).
- Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Awards And Achivements
- Best challenging case award at international cardiology conferences
- Cardiac Ablation
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery
- Heart Conditions
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds)
- Acute Aortic Dissection
- Acute Cardiac Care including high expertise in Primary Angioplasty for acute heart attack cases
- Transradial interventions – Angiography & Angioplasty through the hand arteries