Dr. Shishir Seth
MBBS, MD, DM – Clinical Hematology
Consultant – Hematology, Hemato-oncology and Blood & Marrow Transplant
Bone Marrow Transplant Specialist, Hematologist, Hemato Oncologist- 11 Years of Experience
Dr. Shishir Seth A consultant in Hematology, Hemato – oncology and Blood & Marrow Transplant at Indrapratha Apollo Hospitals, Dr. Shishir Seth’s areas of specialisation include blood and marrow transplant (BMT), blood cancers (leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma), anemia, thalassemia, bleeding and clotting disorders. Over a span of medical practice of 7 years, Dr. Seth has successfully performed more than 150 Hematopoietic stem cell Transplants (BMT), 40% of which was allogeneic including Haplo – identical and antigen mismatch transplants. He has worked as a consultant at a number of institutions in India and abroad. Apart from his medical practice, Dr. Shishir Seth is a life member of Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, a member of American Society of Clinical Oncology, and a member of American Society of Hematology. Dr. Seth has also published various papers pertaining to his field.
- MBBS – LLRM Medical College, Meerut, 1998
- MD – Seth G S Medical College & KEM Hospital, University Of Mumbai, 2005
- DM – Clinical Hematology – Seth G S Medical College & KEM Hospital, University Of Mumbai, 2009
- Fellowship – Leukemia & Blood & Marrow Transplant, – Vancouver General Hospital
- Life member – Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine
- Member – American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member – American Society of Hematology
- Hematology, Hemato-oncology and Blood & Marrow Transplant (BMT), – Indraprashta Apollo Hospital , currently working
- Hemato-oncology & Stem Cell Transplant (BMT), Consultant- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New-Delhi
- Clinical Hematology, Senior Resident- Seth G.S. Medical College & KEM hospital, Mumbai-India.
- , Consultant- Moolchand Hospital
- , Senior Resident- GTB Hospital, New Delhi
- Haematology, Clinical assistant- PD Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai.
- , Sr. AMO- Bombay Hospital, Mumbai.
- , Junior resident – Seth G.S. Medical College & KEM hospital, Mumbai