Dr. Rana Patir
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Neurosurgery
Director & Head – Neurosurgery
Neurosurgeon – 30 Years of Experience
Email : [email protected]
Dr. Rana Patir is an eminent Neurosurgeon of India with more than 23 years of experience in the field of advanced neurosurgery. He has been a teaching faculty at AIIMS and at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. He was also a Professor of Neurosurgery at the Guwahati Medical College. He specialises in Minimal Invasive Brain and Spine Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, Neurovascular Surgery, Extra Cranial-Intracranial Bypass Surgery, Paediatric Neurosurgery and Epilepsy Surgery. He has more than 10,000 neurological procedures to his credit.
Dr. Patir has special interest in complex brain tumor surgeries He has done all his studies from the very prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. Currently Dr. Rana Patir is working as Director and Head of Brain & Spine Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon, India. Dr. Rana Patir has worked at some of the best hospitals in India. Dr. Rana Patir has been the Director of Neurosurgery Department at Max Hospital, New Delhi, India.
Dr. Rana Patir has been the Chairman of Department of Neurosurgery at prestigious Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India. Dr. Rana Patir has proved through is success rate that he is the best neurosurgeon in India for all kind of brain surgeries like brachial plexus surgery, brain tumor surgery, skull base surgery and brain stem tumor surgery.
Dr. Rana Patir is also well trained in spinal surgeries like fusion and fixation, kyphoplasty, disc replacement surgery and surgery for spinal injuries. He is also considered as one of the best neurosurgeon at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon, India. E-mail id and contact details for appointment is mentioned below.
- MBBS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1990
- MS – General Surgery – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1983
- MCh – Neuro Surgery – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1989
- CSF Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Decompression Micovascular
- Brain infection
- Nerve and Muscle Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Treatment
- Director, Neurosurgery, Max Healthcare
- Chaired the Department of Neurosurgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Neuromodulation especially for Pain Management
- Skull Base Surgery
- Neurovascular Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Brain and Spine Surgery.
Awards and Honours
- Professor of Neurosurgery at Guwahati Medical College
- Fellowship in Neurosurgery at New Castle, UK
- Former Associate Professor, AIIMS
- Delhi Medical Council
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
List of Treatments