Dr. Rajiv C. Shah
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, Fellow
Senior Consultant – Surgical Oncology
Surgical Oncologist, Gastric Oncologist- 38 Years of Experience
- MBBS – Bombay University, 1977
- MS – General Surgery – Bombay University, 1981
- Fellow – Cleveland Foundation Clinic
- Life Member – India Society of Gastroenterology
- Member – Indian association of Study of Liver and India Association of Surgical gastroenterology.
- Member – Indian association of Oncology
- Training in Oncology – Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Surgical Oncology, Senior Consultant- Lilavati Hospital, Bandra , currently working
- Surgical Oncology, Senior Consultant- S L Raheja Hospital, Mahim
Awards and Achievements
- A founder member of the Indian Chapter of IHPBA & was a part of the organizing committee of highly successful First National Conference and Workshop of the Chapter.