Dr. Puneet Dwevedi
Director & HOD – Mental Health & Behavioural Sciences
Psychiatrist- 20 Years of Experience
Dr. Puneet Dwevedi is a Consultant Psychiatrist and the Head of the Department of Mental Health and Behavioural Sciences, Fortis Healthcare. He has done his MBBS from UCMS, Delhi and his MD Psychiatry from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi. He has been extensively involved with educational programmes for medical doctors and has been an eminent speaker at various forums in schools and the corporate sector.
- Medical School & Fellowships
- MBBS – University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital, New Delhi
- MD – Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. S K Hospital, New Delhi
- Psychiatry, Director & HOD- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon , currently working
- Psychiatry, Consultant- Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj , currently working
- Psychiatry, Consultant- South Point Hospital, New Delhi
- Psychiatry, Consultant- Batra Hospital, New Delhi
- Psychiatry, Consultant- Mind Healer Clinic, Gurgaon.
- Psychiatry, Consultant- Sanjivani, NGO
- Psychiatry, Director & HOD- Max Healthcare
Awards and Accolades
- A K Kala Award for best oration/paper in IPS North Zone (1998 – 1999)
- Best intern in Paediatrics, UCMS and GTB Hospital (1992)
- General Secretary, Delhi Psychiatry Society (1999 – 2003)
- Member – Indian Association of Private Psychiatry
- Member – Indian Association of Psychiatry.
- General Secretary – Delhi Psychiatry Society , 2003
- Thesis on Predictors of response of ECT in Maniac Disorder” (1997 – 1998)”
- Mental Health & Behavioral Sciences