Dr. Pritam Chatterjee
MBBS, FRCR, FINR
Consultant – Interventional Radiology
9 Years of Experience
- Medical School & Fellowships
- MBBS – —-
- FRCR – UK
- FINR – Switzerland
- DNB – —-
- MNAMS – National Academy Of Medical Sciences
- Member – World Stroke Organisation
- Member – Indian Society of Neuro Radiology
- Member – Indian Radiological and Imaging Association
- Member – Society of Therapeutic Neuro-Intervention, India
- Interventional Radiology, Consultant- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Lane , currently working
Awards and Achievements
- Involved directly in successfully starting the state of the art ‘Apollo Stroke – Diagnostic and Interventional programme’ in Apollo Chennai with good outcomes for patients.
- One of the few practitioners in the world with personal experience in the use of all the three currently available Stent-retriever devices (Solitaire, Trevo and Revive) for intracranial vascular re-canalisation in stroke.
- One of the first neuro-interventionist in India to start ADAPT technique for endovascular stroke treatment.
- Involved in pioneering research of intraarterial chemotherapy for retinoblastoma in India.
- Presented various papers in national and state conferences as invited faculty.
- Authored chapters in various books.
- Received the “Best Outgoing Student” award of Dr. V.M. Govt. Medical College, Solapur, Maharashtra.