Dr. Manoj Kumar Goel
MBBS, MD, Diploma (Interventional Pulmonology)
Director & HOD – Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine
Pulmonologist- 27Years of Experience
One of the eminent Pulmonologists and Critical Care Specialists , having rich experience of latest treatment of respiratory diseases like Asthma, COPD, Bronchitis, Chronic Cough, Respiratory Allergy and Infections, Interstitial Lung Disease, Lung Fibrosis, Environmental disorders. Not only is he well versed with most modern procedures in Pulmonology but also excels in Advanced Therapeutic Pulmonary Interventions to treat blocked airways. He is also an expert in Sleep Medicine.
- MD – Pulmonary Medicine – King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 1992
- Diploma in Interventional Pulmonology – University of Lille, France, 1994
- Pulmonology, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine, Director and HOD- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon , currently working
- Pulmonology, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine, Director- Delhi Heart and Lung Hospital, New Delhi
- , Consultant- Manoj K Goel Clinic, Vasant Kunj , currently working
- , Interventional Pulmonologist and Chief Intensivist- Batra Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellowship National College of Chest Physicians (I)
- Fellowship Indian Sleep Disorders Association
- Fellowship Indian Association of Bronchology
- Life member Indian College of Allergy & Applied Immunology
- Life member Indian Medical Association
- Life Member Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Comprehensive Lung Care with expertise in dealing with challenging and difficult cases of lung diseases such as asthma, COPD and ILD and allergic disorders, pleural effusion, resistant and life threatening infectious diseases involving lung, cases with acute and chronic respiratory failure and multisystem disorders affecting the lungs. Expert in state-of-the-art clinical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for a full range of pulmonary conditions and diseases such as: acute lung injury, Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), Interstitial lung disease, Occupational and environmental lung disease, Pulmonary hypertension, Pulmonary vascular disease and Sarcoidosis etc.
- EBUS TBNA and Radial Probe EBUS to diagnose directly not accessible mediastinal lymph nodes, masses and peripheral tumours.
- Advanced Bronchoscopic Procedures to restore the patency of blocked airways such as Airway Stenting, Balloon Dilatation, Electrocautery resecation of tumours, Laser photocoagulation, Cryo Coagulation and Endobronchial brachytherapy.
- Sleep Medicine
- Smoking and Environmental related Lung Disorders
- Pleural Diseases with expertise of Medical Thoracoscopy
- Pulmonary Critical Care
- Detection of Lung Cancers