Dr. M S Paul
MBBS, MD – General Medicine, DM – Gastroenterology
Senior Consultant – Gastroenterology
Gastroenterologist- 37 Years of Experience
With degrees of MBBS from the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) in Pune, MD (General Medicine) from the Army Hospital (Research & Referral) in New Delhi, and DM (Gastroenterology) from the PGI in Chandigarh, Dr. M.S. Paul is a Senior Consultant in the Department of Gastroenterology at the Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital in New Delhi. Dr. M.S. Paul specializes in Luminal Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Therapeutic Endoscopy. Prior to joining the Fortis Hospital, he worked in tertiary care hospitals in the Armed Forces for many years. Dr. M.S. Paul is an expert in performing Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, ERCP, Therapeutic procedures, such as Metallic Stent Placements in the esophagus, biliary & pancreas tracts and other liver related procedures like Liver Biopsies, FNAC from Tumors, & Liver Abscess Drainage.
- MBBS – Armed Forces Medical College, AFMC, Pune, 1979
- MD – General Medicine – Army Hospital Research & Referral, New Delhi, 1986
- DM – Gastroenterology – PGI, Chandigarh, 1993
- Life Member – Association of physicians of India
- Life member – Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Member – Delhi chapter of Association of physicians
- Gastroenterology, Senior Consultant- Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj , currently working
- Gastroenterology, Senior Consultant- Fortis C-Doc, Delhi , currently working
- Gastroenterology, Consultant- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi.
- Gastroenterology, Consultant- Holy Angel Hospital
- Gastroenterology , HOD- Tertiary care hospitals in Armed Forces