Dr. Karamveer S Sabharwal
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Urology
Associate Consultant – Urology
Urologist- 9 Years of Experience
Dr. KARAMVEER SINGH SABHARWALAfter completing his MBBS from KEM Hospital, Mumbai , in the year 2004, Dr. Karamveer Sabharwal pursued his M.S.(General Surgery) from GG Hospital, Jamnagar, in the year 2009. He then went on to acquire his MCh Urology degree in the year 2014, from S.P. Medical College and PBM Hospital, Bikaner, Rajasthan.
Dr. Karamveer Sabharwal is now a practicing Urologist and Andrologist, specialising in minimally invasive Keyhole and Laparoscopic Surgery. He has undergone specialized training in Renal Transplant, Endo-Urology, Laparoscopy, Reproductive and Paediatric Uro-surgery and is currently a part of the Department of Urology, Andrology, Robotics, Uro-Oncology and Renal Transplantation at Max Superspeciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- M.B.B.S. – KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- M.S.( Gen. Surgery) – GG Hospital, Jamnagar
- MCh.(Urology) – SPMC and PBM Hospital, Bikaner
- Worked as postgraduate student in the Department Of Surgery at M.P. Shah Medical College and G.G. Hospital, Jamnagar (Gujarat)
- Senior resident MCh in the Department of Urology at S.P. Medical College, Bikaner (Rajasthan)
- Urological Society of India(USI)
- North Zone – Urological Society of India(NZUSI
- American Urological Association (AUA)
Awards And Achivements
- BEST PAPER AWARD :INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP-CUM-SYMPOSIUM ON PAEDIATRIC UROLOGY – Joint meeting of ISPU, ASPU, IAPS Paediatric Urology Chapter & IAPS Delhi Chapter on August 29-31, 2013 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- PG QUIZ 3RD PRIZE – at NZUSICON 2012, Jammu
•awarded at NZUSICON 2013 at PGI, Chandigarh
•10 publications in National and International Journals of repute.
•Presented numerous papers at National and International conferences