Dr. Bela Sharma
MBBS, MD – Internal Medicine, PGDMLS
Senior Consultant – Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist- 22 Years of Experience
Dr. Bela Sharma is a postgraduate from J.N.M.C., A.M.U., Aligarh. She has done PGDMLS from Symbiosis Institute and also a Short Term course in Nephrology from P.G.I. Chandigarh.
She has served in the Indian Air Force as Graded Specialist Medicine for five years. After which she worked as Physician Nephrologist in Command Hospital Chandi Mandir and S.U.T. Hospital in Trivandrum.
She has been associated with the Fortis group since 2002. She has been looking after the O.P.D., I.P.D., and Emergencies in both internal medicine and nephrology. She has also been the Empanelled consultant for Canada and Australia from 2006 to 2011.
Presently Dr. Bela is managing the preventive health care in FMRI Gurgaon. She assesses the patients coming for health checks, does pre and post consults, advises them about medications, follow ups, lifestyle etc. she does corporate health checks and customised health checks too. She also conducts HIV/AIDS Awareness sessions.
- Medical School & Fellowships
- MBBS – Aligarh Muslim University
- MD – Internal Medicine – Aligarh Muslim University
- PGDMLS – Symbiosis Institute
- Chairman of Pulmonology Chapter of Indian Academy of Pedatrics
- Chairman/Convener of Critical Care Chapter of Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
- Executive Member and Vice President, Delhi Branch of ISCCM.
- President, ISCCM, Delhi Branch
- Nephrology, geriatric medicine, lifestyle medicine, patient education and awareness.
Awards and Honours
- Gold Medallist in M.B.B.S., Appreciation award from Director FHM.
- Featured in the Coffee table book Titled,’ Prominent Personalities of Chandigarh’
- Internal Medicine