Dr. Anil Prasad Bhatt
MBBS, MD – General Medicine, DM – Nephrology
Senior Consultant – Nephrology
Nephrologist- 15 Years of Experience
Dr. Bhatt has working experience of more than 10 years in various superspeciality hospitals and has lead nephrology in many of them. He has experience in diagnosing and managing all kinds of kidney diseases. He routinely performs procedures like various types of dialysis including CRRT and CAPD, kidney transplant, AV fistula, permcath and kidney biopsy. He has done more than 50000 dialysis, more than 200 kidney biopsies and more than 200 kidney transplants.
Dr. Bhatt completed MD (General Medicine) from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur and DM (Nephrology) from AIIMS, New Delhi. He has worked as senior resident in nephrology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi and AIIMS, New Delhi.
- MBBS – Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur, 2002
- MD – General Medicine – Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur, 2005
- DM – Nephrology – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2011
- Nephrology, Senior Consultant- Jaypee Hospital, Gautam Buddh Nagar,Noida , currently working
- Nephrology, Consultant- Surya Kidney Care
- Nephrologist/Renal Specialist