Dr. Aditi Krishna Agarwal
MBBS, MS – Ophthalmology, DNB – Ophthalmology
Consultant – Ophthalmology
Opthalmologist- 15 Years of Experience
Dr. Aditi Agarwal is an experienced eye surgeon specializing in all kinds of Corneal Transplantations, Cataract and Refractive surgeries like LASIK, ICL etc. She was honoured with Dr J.G Thakur gold medal during MS and has over 10 years of rich professional experience having worked at Centre for Sight, Artemis Hospital and Venu Eye Institute. Dr. Agarwal has conducted numerous complex surgeries like cultivated autologous limbal stemcell transplantation, traumatic cataract surgeries, paediatric corneal transplant etc.
- Medical School & Fellowships
- MBBS – Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- MS – Ophthalmology – MGM Medical College
- DNB – Ophthalmology – Delhi
- FICO – UK
- Fellowship – Cornea and Anterior Segment – L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad
- Fellowship – Advanced Cataract Microsurgery and Phacoemulsification – Sankara Nethralaya
- Fellowship – Glaucoma – Aravind Eye Hospital
- Ophthalmology, Consultant- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon , currently working
- Ophthalmology, Consultant- Artemis Hospital
- Ophthalmology, Consultant- Venu Eye Institute
- Ophthalmology, Consultant- Centre for Sight
- Member, All India Ophthalmic Society
- Member, Cornea Society of India
- Member, Delhi Ophthalmic Society She has delivered faculty lectures and presented papers at several prestigious eye conferences.
- Corneal transplant surgeries, Collagen crosslinking, Stem cell transplant
- Advanced cataract surgeries and Refractive surgeries like LASIK, ICL etc
Awards and Honours
- Best paper award at the Delhi Ophthalmic Society conference.
- Dr J.G Thakur Gold medal award
- Numerous national and international publications and presentations to his credit.