Dr. Abhay Kumar
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
Senior Consultant – CTVS
Cardiac Surgeon- 20 Years of Experience
- M.Ch. (Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery) All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi 1996-2000
- M.S.(General Surgery) King George Medical College, Lucknow 1993-1996
- M.B.B.S. King George Medical College, Lucknow 1987-1992
- Associate Director Cardiac Surgery- Paras Hospital, Gurgaon,India (year 2014-present)
- Senior Consultant Cardiac Surgeon- Max Super Speciality Hospital,Saket, New Delhi ,India. ( year 2010- 2014). This is a 550+ bed tertiary care hospital.
- Consultant Cardiac Surgeon – Fortis Escorts Hospital & Research Centre, Faridabad, (year 2007- 2010).
- Chief Cardiac Surgeon at this 250 bed hospital from 2009 to 2010.
- Cardiac Surgeon- Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi ( year 2000- 2007).This is 350 bed dedicated tertiary cardiac care hospital.
- This is certification for Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery in a 2000 bed tertiary care hospital.
- Senior Registrar (Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery)-Apollo Hospital,New Delhi (year 2000).
- Senior Resident (Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery)- AIIMS, New Delhi (1996-2000).
- Senior Resident(Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery)-Sanjay Gandhi Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences,Lucknow (July,1996-October, 1996).
- Internship- (March, 1992 – March, 1993)- Gandhi Memorial and Associated Hospitals, King George Medical College, Lucknow.
- Member – Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons India
- Member – Cardiothoracic Surgical Network