Dr. Sujata Vasani
MBBS, DNB – Internal Medicine, DNB – Medical Oncology and Haematology
Consultant – Medical Oncology
Bone Marrow Transplant Specialist, Oncologist- 18 Years of Experience
Dr. Sujata Navin Vasani (MBBS, DNB Medicine, DNB Haemotology – Oncology, Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant Physician). After taking medical graduation at the Grand Medical College, Dr. Vasani was appointed in 2012 at Saifee Hospital, Bhatia Hospital, Elizabeth Hospital, Breach Candy Hospital, Cumballa Hill Hospital, Masina Hospital and Asian Heart Hospital as Honorary Consultant in Oncology and Haemotology. She then worked as a Visiting Stem Cell Transplant Physician and Faculty member at the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, USA. She has also been certified by the European Society of Medical Oncology. She has worked in almost all areas of Internal Medicine and Haemato-Oncology.Her special areas of interest are Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplants, Umbilical Cord Blood Transplants, all Solid Tumors like Breast, Lung, Ovarian, Colonic Cancers and Blood Cancers.
- D.N.B. Internal Medicine
- D.N.B.Medical Onco & Haematology,
- Fellowship European Society of Medical Oncology.
- Medical Oncology, Consultant- Wockhardt Hospital, South Mumbai , currently working
- Oncology, Visiting Consultant- Bhatia Hospital, Mumbai , currently working
- Medical Oncology and Hematology, Consultant- Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai , currently working
- Medical Oncology and Hematology, Consultant- Saifee Hospital, Girgaon , currently working
- Medical Oncology and Hematology, Consultant- Cumballa Hill Hospital and Heart Institute, Tardeo , currently working
- Haematology & Bone Marrow Transplant, Consultant- Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai , 2006
- Haematology & Bone Marrow Transplant, Consultant- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Fred Hutchinson Centre, University of Washington, USA , 2010